Career opportunities in Sri Lanka Telecom PLC
Technician (Contract Basis)
- 06 passes at the G.C.E. (O/L) exam including Sinhala/Tamil and English language and mathematics and 03 credit passes in one sitting.
- Should have obtained skilled competence certificate - NAITTA in the relevant field equivalent to NVQ level 4 (Telecommunication / Electrical / Power / Air Conditioning etc).
- Registration at Engineering council, Sri Lanka as an ''Engineering Technician''.
- Possess a valid driving license to drive minimum ''B'' vehicle class motor vehicles.
The Offers/Other Conditions
1. Appointment will be on fixed term contract basis for 3 years period subject to six months probation period.
2. Monthly consolidated salary (LKR): 24,920.00
3. Upper age is 30 years as at application closing date.
4. Selection will be made through a trade test and an interview
5. Dynamic, high caliber applicants with proven successful track records in pass performances will have greater opportunists. should have a good character with excellent discipline.
6. Placement will be subject to organizational business/Operational priorities.
A completed application format (attached herewith) and curriculum vitae together with copies of birth, educational and other relevant certificates should be submitted to SLT's HR Strategies and policy section (following address) on or before 21st July 2020.
Applications sent without supporting documents will not be entertained. Post applied for should be mentioned in the top left corner of the envelope. Sri Lanka Telecom PLC is an equal opportunity employer and any type of canvassing will be a disqualifications.
Application should be submmited to:
DGM-HR Strategies and Policy
HQ Building 7th Floor
Sri Lanka Telecom PLC.