Vacancies for the Post of Banking Trainee
- Age Limit - below 24 years of age.
- Passed G.C.E. (O/L) with 06 subjects with 04 ''C' passes including mathematics, and ''A'' or ''B'' pass for English in a single sitting.
- passed Edexcel or cambridge (O/L) Examination with 06 subjects with 03 ''B'' passes, including English and Mathematics and 03 ''C'' passes in a single sitting.
And any of the following qualifications,
- Passed G.C.E. (A/L) with 03 ''S'' passes excluding General English or 03 ''C'' passes at Edexcel or Cambridge (A/L) in a single sitting.
- CIMA completed up to Operational level.
- ACCA completed up to skill level.
- CIM (UK) completed up to Diploma level.
- IABF completed at institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka.
- AAT. Passed finalist.
- Diploma in Information Technology (full time) from a institute approved by the University Grants Commission