Sri Lanka Law College
Incorporated Council of Legal Education
Post Of - Librarian
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to be the librarian of the Sri Lanka Law College
- Recognized qualification in Library Science (Copies of Certificates should be attached to the application)
- Should have 05 years experience in a recognized Library.
- Computer Literacy. Management skills will be considered as added qualification
- Should be a citizen of sri lanka
- Good communications skills in English
- Age should be not less than 40 years and not more than 50 years
Nature of Appointment:
- A permanent post subject to a probationary period of one year
- An attractive salary and other allowances will be offered
Applications should forward their applications via Registered post along with their CVs and two non-related referees to reach the Principal, Sri Lanka College, 244, Hulftsdorp Street. Colombo 12 on or before 30th August 2019. The post applied for should be written on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Sri Lanka Law College.
244, Hulftsdorp Street.