Sri Lanka Telecom (Services) Limited a fully owned subsidiary of Sri Lanka Telecom PLC, is being recruiting employees to the following position in PABX division.
Technical Officer (2 Nos.) - Colombo Area
Technical Officer (1Nos.) - Kandy Area
Technical Officer (1 Nos.) - Kurunegala Area
Responsibilities and Duties
- Configure and maintain PABX systems according to technical specification, plans and manuals.
- Implementing voice and data networks by running, terminating cables; installing telecommunications equipment, routers, switches; programming features; establishing connections and integrations; following industry standards; activating remote access tools; coordinating with contractors.
- Verifies service by testing circuits and equipment; identifying, correcting, or escalating problems.
- Documentation of networks including labeling of routing equipment and cables; recording of configuration, diagrams and specifications.
- Maintains network by troubleshooting and repairing outages; testing network back-up procedures; updating documentation.
- 01 year of experience in a similar position in the field of ICT
- Diploma qualification (NVQ level 4-5) in the field of Telecommunication.
- Having a valid driving (bike) license will be added advantage.
- Age below 30 years preferred.