Ministry of Education, Cultural and Arts, Sports and Youth Affairs and Information Technology - Western Province
IT RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Applications are invited from qualified citizens of Sri Lanka for the following post that exists at the IT Resources Development Authority of the Western Province.
01. ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (FINANCE) - Vacancy - 01
- Educational Qualifications: A degree obtained in Business Administration / Accountancy / Financial Management / Commerce subjects recognized by the University Grants Commission And \
- Experience: Should have three (03) years experience in the relevant field in a Government Corporation, statutory board or reputed private sector institution after obtaining the degree
- Age : should be not less than 22 years and not more than 45 years.
- Salary Scale: MM 1 - 1 - 2016 - Ps. 53,175/- - 10x1,375/- - 15x1,910 - 95,575/-
- Basic Salary Point as at 01.01.2019 will be: Rs. 47,668/- + Cost of Living Allowance
- Method of Recruitment: Through a structured interview Nature of Appointment: Permanent with entitlement to Employees Provident Fund and Employees Trust Fund.
- Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Should be physically and mentally fit to discharge the duties entrusted to the post.
- Should be a permanent resident of the Western Province and prove three (03) years continuous residency within the Western Province as at the closing date of applications.
- Should have an excellent moral character.
Method of Applying: All applications along with copies of relevant certificates should be sent by registered post to be received on or before 15.02.2019 and the post applied for should be mentioned on the left hand top corner of the envelope containing the application.
Applicants already in Government Departments, Statutory Boards or Corporations should direct their applications through the respective Heads of Institutions and the Head of the Institution should have certified that the applicant could be released within a month, if selected.
IT Resources Development Authority
(W.E) Sri Sangaraja Mawatha