Vacancy In Sri Lanka Insurance
Post Of - Assistant Manager - Key Accounts / Executive - Key Accounts
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, execute and manage duties in order to achieve sales targets.
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationship with corporate clients.
- Develop and innovate solutions for corporate clients in addition to current product protfolio and lead the business in improving those products
- Acquire a thorough understanding of client's needs and requirements.
- Educate the corporate clients with respect to new developments at SLIC and obtain customer responses and feedbacks.
- Expand the business by reaching new markets (corporate).
- Produce sales results consistently in order to achieve company's top and bottom line objectives.
- Handle administrative aspects of responsibility, including providing accurate timely reports, expense management and competitor awareness.
- Display self-starting behavior, set and achieve competitive goals, and operate independently
Assistant Manager - Key Accounts
- Minimum of 10 years experience in handling sales, out of which 05 years in supervisory level in the insurance industry or similar field
- Minimum of 05 years experience in handling sales in the insurance industry or similar field
- Minimum of 06 passes in G.C.E O/L including Mathematics and Language
- Full/part qualification in SLIM/CIM or industry related qualification will be an added advantage
- A self driven - leader with excellent communication skills which includes Sinhala/Tamil and English and a pleasing personality
- Proven capability in building effective interpersonal relationships
- Clear and continuous track record in performance
- Age below 45 years