LANKA ELECTRICITY COMPANY (PRIVATE) LIMTED
Vacancy for the Post of
Management AccountantLanka Electricity Company (Private) Limited, an Electricity Distribution Utility which has seven branches covering operational areas of the costal belt of the island from Negombo to Galle with a consumer of 500,000 is seeking a professional of a highest calibre for immediate engagement in the capacity of Management Accountant.
- A degree in Accountancy / Finance or Degree specialized in Finance.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (ICASL) or Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Other Qualification: MBA will be an added advantage.
- Proven ten (10) year's experience in a responsible position after obtaining the Degree.
- Experience in a large Organization in the utility industry is preferable.
Candidate Should Possess:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting, Standards (IFRS & SLFRS) and principals is a must.
- Ability to prepare periodic Financial statements, Budgets, cash flows & variance analysis.
- Should be able to demonstrate strategic planning and analytical skills
- Ability to be a Team Player with leadership skills and must be able to interact with the other management colleagues.
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance Procedures, Risk Management and Internal Controls.
- Ability to negotiable for major projects, loans and grants.
Age: Below 45 years
Formal application including Bio-Data with copies of certificates, name, addresses and contact telephone numbers of two non-related referees should reach the undersigned on or before 17.10.2018.
The Post applied for should be clearly stated on the application and on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
Head of Human Resources & Administration
LANKA ELECTRICITY COMPANY (Private) Limited
3rd Floor, E.H. Cooray Building,
411, Galle Road, Colombo 03.
Source: Sunday Observer (07-10-2018)