Sanasa Development Bank having taken proactive measurements to develop and execute a plan for future growth and sustainability in line with the banking sector and associated external changes in the horizon, is now poised for exponential growth supported by a diversified business platform and strategy.
Bank is now seeking strengthen the winning team island wide to accelerate the transformation process and is looking suitable candidates to join the team as banking Assistants.
Banking AssistantsInterested candidates should possess the following requirements
- G.C.E (Ordinary Level) examination with 6 subjects including 5 credits including Mathematics or Commerce and English
- G.C.E (Advanced Level) Examination with 3 passess including 2 Credit passess (excluding General English)
Age : Between 19 - 24 years
Experience and Attributes
- Experience in sales and marketing field will be given consideration
- Appetite to achieve targets in a competitive environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and local language
- Be proactive and creative in executing duties
- Ability to work under pressure
- Availability of a valid riding license would be and added advantage
- Selected candidates will be initially place on contract for period of 1 years.
- An attractive remuneration package together with other benefits in par with industry standards are on offer.
Those interested in pursuing a career banking are invited to apply online via www.sdb.lk by uploading your CV along with two non related referees or under Registered Cover mentioning the position on the left hand corner of the envelope on or before 29th September 2018.
Head of HR
Sanasa Development PLC
Head Office, No 1, Edmonton Road,
Kirulapone, Colombo 6