Vacancy In Sri Lanka Telecom (Services) LTD.
Post Of - Project Manager (ELV Solutions)
- Being responsible for the efficient implementation of the pre-designed project program within the allocated budget and the time frame.
- Being able to meet the quality standards and deadlines.
- Should be able to develop and submit periodical project progress resorts and work according to stiff time targets under pressure.
- Being vigilant on bottlenecks and take remedial action to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of project activities .
- Being able to handle construction related correspondences independently.
- Lead the project staff to meet project deliverable s.
- Liaise with different project stakeholders to solve the project related issues.
- Plan and order required resources and materials, avoiding any such shortages.
- Supervise, monitor project activities and provide necessary information to the Accounts Division to develop interim certificates.
- Administer subcontractor work done and payments
Qualification And Experience
- A BSc. Engineering Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Electronics or Electrical from a Recognized University.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in ICT Project Management
- Excellent readership skills
- Effective communication
- Knowledge on ELV activities
- Ability to handle issues in a construction project environment