Vacancy In People's Insurance
Post Of - Executive - Actuarial
The ideal candidate shall be required to
- Advise the management on the adequacy of technical provisions, pricing and other related matters
- Provide necessary information and liaise with the consultant actuary of the company
- Assist the submission of Returns to the Insurance Regulator with regard to Solvency.
- Develop model and systems to provide advice to the management on solvency position (including stress testing), pricing, reserving, etc
Applicants should possess the following
- Special Degree from a recognized University in Mathematics or Statistics, Preferably Actuarial Science covered as a subject.
- Part qualification in a recognized actuarial institute or fully/partly completed MBA in Actuarial Science
- Strong IT skills, in particular advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Insurance or actuarial field will be an added advantage