Post Of - Staff Assistant - Administration (Male)
The Ideal candidate shall be required to
- To minimum the stationery stock of Head office & Branches.
- To maintain the Fixed Assets stock/register (Computer, Printers. Cameras)
- To be responsible for purchasing stationery items, Fixed Assets and other service according to the requirements of Head office & branches.
- To be responsible for handling Supplier payments, General payments & Advance payments
- To be responsible for month end stock counting & allocating the stationery department & branch wise
Applicants should possess the following:
- Possess a minimum of three passes at the GCE (A/L) Examination in Commerce stream, excluding General English
- GCE (O/L) Examination with credit passes in Mathematics, English and Sinhala / Tamil
- Basic accounting data entry experience
- Ability to work in Accounting Package Quick Book
- General Experience in Administration related work
- Below 28 years of age
- Holding of riding Motor Bike would be an added advantage.
- Ability to travel when necessary.