Vacancy In MCB Bank
Post Of - Relationship Officer
- The potential candidates should be able to manage a portfolio of customer relationships in Corporate, SME and Retail Banking segments. in different industrial segments.
- Responsible for both assets and liability sales and to achieve assigned targets.
- Identification of new credit business, analyzing and appraising existing & new credit proposals whilst adhering to the credit guidelines and policies of the bank.
- An outgoing personality, flair for public relations and good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- A good team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in banking (specialized in both assets and liability sales and credit management)
- Graduate from a recognized University and/or qualification in AIB / CIM / CIMA or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized professional body
- Below 40 years