Vacancy In Abans Finance PLC
Post Of - HR Executive
- Coordinate and handle Human Resources Activities of the company including Recruitment. Payroll, Indication, Training and Development, and Employee Relations
- Properly maintain personnel files with utmost good faith and confidentiality.
- Monitor time & attendance, and leave cards of employees.
- Carry out the recruitment process till the final selection of the appropriate candidate's on boarding.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Successfully completed G.C.E Advanced Level Examination.
- Should education background with part qualification in PQHRM or degree in HRM or equivalent qualification.
- Awareness of HR policies and local Labour Law relating to performance and conduct.
- Should have a good understanding of human psychology and possess a fairly comprehensive working knowledge of MS Office.
- Should possess and excellent command of English & Sinhalese, Multiple Languages skill will be an added advantage.
- Should be between 21 - 26 years of age
- Having a pleasing personality and willingness to work long hours when required.
- Ability to work under pressure, work effectively and maintain confidentiality
- Prior work experience in a similar role would be an added advantage