Vacancy In Nippon Paint Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
Post Of - Logistic Assistant / Transport Officer
- Supervision of transport system & service, closely monitoring quality of services and cost.
- Improve the efficiency and productivity of all Drivers and handling day to day operations.
- Overall vehicles maintenance, periodically repairing, maintains accurate distribution mileage records of vehicles and submits monthly reports for the payments.
- Monitoring company vehicles fuelling & managing the fuel pumping process.
- Vehicle accident management and resolve all related activities.
- Liaise with relevant outside authorities.
- Perform additional job related duties as directed.
- Certificate in Administration or logistics management from a recognize institute
- Minimum of 01 years experience in similar capacity (Vehicle Tracking System)
- High level of IT proficiency
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Male below 35 years with Outgoing Personality, result oriented & highly self-motivated.