Vacancies in Sampath Bank
Junior Secretary - Fixed Term Contract
The PersonDynamic and Self motivated individuals who are willing to perform in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- A minimum of Two 2 years of experience as a secretary
- A minimum of Five (5) Credits at G.C.E (O/L) and Two (2) Passes at G.C.E (A/L) examinations
- Age : Preferably below 25 years
Other Competencies Required
- Knowledge in MS Office package (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point)
- Shorthand writing and ability to type in Sinhala and Tamil would be and added advantage.
- Business writing skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Flexibility to work long hours.
The selected candidates will be placed on a Fixed Term Contract of Two 2 years.
An attractive remuneration package coupled with a modern and conductive work environment awaits the right candidates.
Please forward your completed Curriculum vitae by e-mail as. an attachment to email@example.com stating qualifications, experience and citing contactable telephone numbers and names of two non related referees within seven working days.
Please state 'Application for the position Junior Secretary - Contract' as the subject of the email along with the name.
Selection will be strictly on merit. Any form canvassing will be a definite disqualification.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Assistant General Manager - Human Resources
Sampath Bank PLC
Sir James Peiris Mawatha