Vacancy In Union Bank
Post Of - Officer / Assistant Manager Recoveries
- Manage and control all repayments by constantly executing collection and recovery procedures, and ensure appropriate actions are taken for full recovery.
- Visit NPA customers nd inspect mortgaged assets.
- Issuance of recovery instructions to branches.
- Support Litigation.
- Ensures remedial action is taken when required to keep performance in line with business objectives.
- Represent the bank for writ executions, writ auctions parate auctions, etc.
- Assess impairment requirements of individual customers.
- Providing the management with information required.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar capacity for officer grade and 4 years' for Assistant manager grade.
- Full or part qualification in Banking or a relevant professional qualification.
- Should hold branch experience in credit documentation as well as in operations.
- Should knowledge on banking products
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging environment with limited supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.