Vacancy In NDB Bank
Post Of - Excellent - Customer Feedback Centre
- Responsible for managing the Customer Feedback Center
- Review unassigned open cases and re-assign to relevant groups to ensure all cases are closed within the set Service Level Agreements
- Manage and maintain the customer advocacy database
- Monitor customer concern turnaround times, quality of resolution and customer satisfaction on compliant resolution.
- Provide customer feedback/insights and analytical support to business and project owners.
- Review customer grievance handling procedure in line with the Customer Charter guidelines.
- Develop and review standard customer response templates and customized letter formats to assist all business units.
Drive the Service Leader program by providing necessary training and tools to motivate and empower service leaders.
- Possess 6 years of banking experience of which 3 years should be in branch banking
- Good understanding of Branch Banking Retail - Asset/ Liability products and business processes
- Possess a degree or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized institute
- Ability to Successfully implement new initiatives and projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure