Vacancy In Abans PLC
Post Of - Project administration Manager
- Reporting to the Abans Group Managing Director.
- Spearheading a hotel construction project for the Abans Group.
- Obtaining relevant approvals from local government authorities.
- Conducting an analysis on financial feasibility as well as market research on existing and upcoming hotels of the same caliber.
- Coordinating with foreign principals, architects, and third-party consultants.
- Monitoring cash-flow, maintaining budgets, and issuing timely payments to vendors/contractors.
Minimum Requirements- should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized foreign institution.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting will be an added advantage.
- Excellent fluency in English and sinhala.