National Eye Bank of Sri Lanka - Finance Assistant
Closing Date 27th May 2018Minimum Qualifications
- G.C.E (O/L) 6 subjects, 4 credit passes including English & Mathematics
- G.C..E (A/L) 3 passes (commerce) with credit Pass in Accounting.
- AAT Finalist or ICASL (Foundation Level)
- More than 5 years experience in the relevant field is expected.
Age limit - Preferable between 25 and 35 years.
Remuneration : Minimum basic salary - Rs. 16,980/= + Rs. 8,490 (50% of basic salary) + applicable allowances.
Candidate will be recruited on contract basis intially for one year and will be extended based on performance Success.
Applicant should possess following
- Fair knowledge MS Office, Internet and email are pre-requisites. Candidate with Knowledge in Quikbooks accounting package is a must.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and must be fluent in English, Be a dynamic and commited personality with an ability to work in a team environment.
- Candidates preferably should be from Colombo district.
Applications with details of qualifications, experience, contact details of 2 non related referees and other relevant information should be sent by Registered Post to, Project Director, National Eye Bank of Sri Lanka 1st Floor, National Eye hospital Colombo 10.
Apply via Email