Management Assistant Vacancy - Ministry of Health
Primary Health Care System Strengthening Project
Vacancy Announcement for Management Assistant (02 Positions)
Application Closing Date : June 6 (2018)
Primary Health Care System Strengthening Project is a World Bank supported project Under the Ministry of Health, Nutrition and indigenous Medicine Which will be implemented with the objective of improving the delivery of primary health care service, to address the changing health needs of the population of Sri Lanka. The project results will contribute to the achievement of SDG 3 ensure healthy lives and promote wellbeing for all at all ages and the World Bank institutional priority of achieving universal health coverage. The project is expected to be implemented over a period of 5 years and has three components. Component 1 - PHC Reorganization strategy implementation, component 2 - Project Component.
Applications are being called for the post of Management Assistant of the Primary Health Care system strengthening Project on a full time basis. This position will be based in the Project Management Unit in Colombo.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Management Assistant shall contribute to the overall process and components of the Project while coordinating specific activities assigned by the Project Director with regard to the office management.
- Management Assistant engage in project and office management activities including organizing meetings, taking minutes, preparing letters and maintain files and records.
- Engage in Financial Management activities which include preparing vouchers, managing inventories and maintenance of financial records of the Project Management Unit.
- Attend to filed supervisions where necessary.
- Perform other tasks that may be entrusted by the Project Director and other Senior Project Officers within the scope of the project.
Application with detailed Curriculum vitae supported by copies of education, experience and other qualifications with names of two non-related referees along with the contact telephone / fax / email address should be sent to reach the following postal address through registered post of email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 6th June. 2018. Applications Must be in a sealed envelope with the following stated, on the top left side of the envelope or title of the email 'Application for the post of Management Assistant - Primary Health Care System Strengthening Project'
Project Director - Primary Health Care System Strengthening Project
Second Health Sector Development Project Office
3rd Floor, J.R Jayawardhana Centre