Junior Executive - Cards Portfolio Growth
Ideal candidate Should
- Be below 28 years of age.
- Have passed the G.C.E (O/L) with passess for English and Mathematics (first sitting) and 3 passes at G.C.E (A/L) (excluding General English)
- Possess part or full professional qualification in Business Administration or related field
- Possess at least 5 - 6 years of experience in the Banking / Financial Services sector preferably with exposure to promoting cards / projects pertaining to cards / card operations possess good communications skills
- Have a good understanding on consumer behaviour through exposure to sales and marketing
You will be responsible for
- conducting spend & lead generation compaings
- Managing process of credit line increases and card upgrades on monthly basis
- Conducting KYC reviews on card customers
- Conducting portfolio reviews, visiting branches and conducting campaigns
- managing loayalty programmes
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate
Those who possess minimum 4 years of relevant experience will be considered for recruitment as a senior cards Portfolio Growth Associate.
Please apply via topjobs site or by email sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 17 May 2018.
Canvasing in any form will result in disqualification. Corresponding will only be with the short listed candidates
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC,
73/5 Galle Road,
website : www.dfcc.lk