Junior Executive Assistant - AMANA BANK Vacancy
Be a part of an award winning dynamic team
We believe that the best of actions are the ones which create true happiness in people. We offer a secure and conductive climate with continued career growth to enhance success in Personal and professional careers for our dynamic team members
- Knowledge on consumer banking products and experience in branch operations will be advantageous
- Possess minimum 2 years work experience in a commercial bank out of which 1 year as Teller.
- Possess Minimum 3 subjects in Certificate in Banking and Finance (CBF) will be and added advantage.
- A Degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university / institution will be a district advantage. Be a performance driven individual with a service public relations.
- An excellent team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent communication and negation skills.
- Ability to take up challenges and deliver results.
- Ability to work in a computerized environment.
Excellent prospects for career development await the successful candidate.
Send us your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.