Vacancy In HNB General Insurance Ltd.
Post Of - Senior Executive | Executive - Motor Underwriting
- Completion of G.C.E A/L is a minimum requirements.
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years experience in motor underwriting is required with a sound knowledge of motor underwriting processes and procedures.
- Partly or fully qualified in insurance related exams.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English is compulsory. communication skills in Sinhala and/Tamil is also important.
- Ability to manage the functions of renewal notices, quotations including fleets, cover note records, Tax cut off and other related functions are required.
- Preparing of statistics and information for management.
- Presentation skills and ability to apply IT knowledge in day-to-day job functions will be an added advantage.