Vacancy In Amana Bank
Post - Gold Safekeeping Officers (Islamic Pawning)
- Full or part qualification in Banking.
- Exposure to specific pawning related training conducted by Central Bank and other recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in pawning operations ideally in a Bank.
- Hands on experience in gold valuation and auctioning operations.
- Dynamic and trustworthy.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy.