Vacancies for Personal Assistant To The Company Secretary
Closing Date: 24-04-2018
You are expected to carryout general administrative work on behalf of the Company secretary & assist her in routine matters on a diary basis
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Manager diaries / organize board meetings & other meetings / appointments as per the agreed schedules.
- Organize other events and sessions as per the requirements of the superior Keep the Company secretary apprised of important tasks and deadlines
- Type / Compile / prepare meeting minutes and reports, presentations and correspondences
- Implement and maintain procedures/ systems to manage databases and filling systems
- Liaise with other staff & external parties to handle requests and queries appropriately
- Perform other miscellaneous tasks to support the Company Secretary
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Should have passed G.C.E A/L Examination
- Minimum 02 years of work experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in handling share registers will be advantageous
- Very good English communication skills; both oral & written.
- Present personality with the ability to develop cordial relationships with other employees.
The remuneration package will reflect the person's ability, qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the post applied for, in the subject line of the email, on or before 20th April 2018.
WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE ANYTHINGS IS POSSIBLE!!!
Senior Manager - Human Resources
Cargills Bank Limited
696, Galle Road, Colombo 03