Vacancies for Junior Executive Officer - Security
Closing Date: 15-04-2018
- Implement and monitor physical and electronic security arrangement of the branches assigned responsible.
- Liaise with law enforcement authorities as and when required in order to support smooth operational functions of the branches in the regions assigned for supervision.
- Ensure the serviceability of electronic security surveillance systems / fire fighting and security equipment provided to the branches in the region.
- Optimize the overall efficiency of the security staff of professional agencies providing security coverage to the respective work locations of the Bank
- Willing to work long hours on shift basis.
- Age should be 40 years or below
- Minimum of 10 years service in the Armed Forces Army / Navy / Air Force and Police, in the Rank of captain in Sri Lanka Army, equivalent Rank in Navy and Air Force or Chief inspector of police.
- Sound knowledge in First Aid / Fire appliances and safety.
- Conversant with English language and be able to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- A track record with adequate operations of an organization similar to the Bank and knowledge on electronic security surveillance system will be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate will be provided with an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits, commensurate with bench-marked financial institutions.
Applications (Indicating the National Identity Card Number) should be submitted including the names of non-related referees to reach the under - mentioned within 10 days of this advertisement with the respective post, marked on the top left corner of the envelope or by an email.
Deputy General Manager -Human Resource Management.
COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC
No. 21, Sir Razik Fareed Mawatha, Colombo 01