Post - Relationship Manager - SME (Western Province)
Proactively identify and acquire new credit relationships, develop and maintain existing clients at key levels to optimize the utilization of approved facilities and work closely with branch managers to intensify and enhance and enhance profitability.
- Overall banking experience of over 10 years with a minimum of 5 years at an assistant manager/ manager level.
- Experience in managing a credit portfolio together with a strong understanding of SME markets and products.
- Sound knowledge in Trade Finance and an ability to cater to the trade clientele (previous experience in a trade department will be an added advantage).
- Excellent oral and written skills with an analytical mind
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.