Post - Legal Officer - West Region
- Advising / Preparation of Title Reports, execution of Mortgage Bonds and Concurrent Mortgages, Power of Attorney over Lease Receivables, Deeds of Release & Tripartite Agreements.
- Giving legal opinion on various legal issues to branches and reviewing Agreements and powers of Attorney.
- Examine Title Reports prepared by the panel lawyers.
- A minimum of 07 years experience as an Attorney-at Law.
- Possession of Notarial license in English and sound knowledge in conveyancing.
- Should be Computer Literate coupled with good public Relation skills and be able to communicate efficiently in both English and Sinhala.
- Ability to draft/prepare Legal documents independently.
- Previous experience in the Commercial Banking sector would be an added qualification.
- Should possess notarial license in English within the jurisdiction area of Gampaha.