Legal Officer / Assistant Legal Officer - Northern Region
The PersonA self motivated, result oriented dynamic individual, who has excellent analytical skills to facilitate the business of the bank, while safeguarding its interests.
- Attorney at law Notary Public with the licenses to practice in English and Tamil Languages in the relevant judicial zone (Jaffna)
- A minimum of three 3 years of work experience as a legal officer in a reputed organization
- Facilitate legal procedures Mortage Bonds and other legal documents.
- Prepare and execute Mortgage Bonds and other legal documents.
- Attend to court related matters, resp resending the Bank.
- Maintain a good rapport with the customers, employees and relevant legal institutes to ensure smooth operations relating to the Loans and Recovery Process
- Ensure legal clearance (Title clearance) of securities offered by customers.
- Draft security and other documents and civil litigation, especially with regard to recovery procedure.
Other Competencies Required.
- Sound Knowledge of legal principles and procedures.
- Exceptional communication skills in both Engish and Tamil Languages.
- Exceptional analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle work independently
An attractive remuneration package. coupled with a modern and conductive work environment, awaits the right candidate.
Forward your completed curriculam vitae by email as an attachment to email@example.com stating qualification. experience and citing contact numbers and names of two non related referes, within 7 days working days of this advertisement
Please state 'Legal Officer / Assistant Legal Officer - Northern Region' as the subject of the email along with your name. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contracted.
Selection will be strictly on merit, Any form of canvassing will be definite disqualification.
Assistant General Manager - Human Resources
Sampath Bank PLC
110, Sir James Peiris Mawatha, Colombo 02