Vacancies for Customer Care Executives (Contract)The Person
Dynamic, self-motivated outstanding young achievers, who are eager to provide an exceptional customer service in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- A minimum of Twn (02) years of experience at a call centre / contact center or in a similar business environment
- Passed G.C.E. O/L Including Mathematics and English
- Passed G.C.E A/L and IT related certification will be an added advantage
- Age preferably below 25 years
- Attend to inbound / outbound calls effectively and respond to emails
- Manage and receive customer complaints / inquiries
- Provide customers with product and service related information / solutions.
Other competencies required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Sinhala and English (Preferably with Tamil)
- Ability to deliver a superior service in the absence of physical presence of customers
- Active listening skills and the ability to read customers
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fair for interpersonal relations
- Basic IT skills
An attractive remuneration package coupled with a modern and conductive work environment await the right candidates.
Please forward your completed Curriculum Vitae by e-mail as an attachment to email@example.com stating qualifications, experience and citing contact numbers and names of two non-related referees, within seven days of this advertisement
Please state "Application for Customer care executive" as the subject of the e-mail along with your name. only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Selection will be strictly on merit. Any form of canvassing will be a define disqualification.
AGM- Human Resources
Sampath Bank PLC
Sir James Pieris Mawatha
Tele: 0112 30 30 50