Vacancies for Branch Manager Southern Province
Closing Date: 05-03-2018
BUILDING YOUR CAREER WITH CARGILLS BANK
Cargills Bank has been committed to providing sought-after, innovative and technologically advanced financial solutions to Sri Lankan young and old. We are proud to be able to strengthen our nation's workforce who drive the country's success through their hard work, dedication and commitment.
As we continue in our efforts of elevating the economic quotient of the nation, we look forward to serving our people as the most inclusive bank, which harnesses the spirit of progress in every Sri Lankan. Come join us in our journey: we are looking for energetic and talented individuals who can drive team forward.
- Key Responsibilities
- Achieve the overall business development goals assigned to the specific branch, whilst implementing strategies appropriate to the branch geography
- Ensure new customer acquisition targets are met through regular customer visits.
- Achieve operational excellence in the branch and ensure adherence to overall regularly, compliance and operational policies of the Bank.
- Lead and motivate all customer interfacing staff in cross selling and business development
- Maintain superior customer service standards.
PRE - REQUISITES AND KEY ATTRIBUTES.
- Minimum 08 (eight) years' work experience in a Commercial Bank out of which at least 03 years' experience as Assistant Branch Manager.
- Excellent marketing skills and credit knowledge
- Full/Part qualification in Banking or completion of a recognized professional qualification
- An outgoing personality with good interpersonal skillls
- Thorough with banking operations
- A team player, with a performance driven and service oriented mindset.
The Remuneration package will reflect the person's ability, qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV's to email@example.com mentioning the post applied for, in the subject line of the email, on or before 07th of March 2018.
With the right people anything is possible!