Assistant Sales Manager
- Developing and overseeing the plan for channels in the organization
- Implementing channel campaigns in order to expand market share pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Working closely with product and corporate marketing teams and to support brand development and penetration activities.
- Lead the sales team to achieve the targets and monitor their performance and motivate.
- Working closely with the potential existing cleints to enchance business.
- Ideally age should be below 40 years.
- Should process a sales marketing degree or part qualification from recognized institution. Minimum 3 years experience in TV radio sales with an outstanding track record.
- Past experience in managing the agreed sales budgets.
- A strong understanding of the competition within the industry of electronic media.
- Project management experience would be definite advantage
- The ability to manage small team of people and convince senior staff is essential
- Ideally age should be below 30 years.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in TV/Radio sales with an outstanding track record.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to plan, implement and achieve displayed targets and forcasted revenue.
If your are a team player with the drive and intiative to perform with minimum supervision and willingness to mark in a team oriented environment, you could be right person.
Attractive and negotiable remuneration packages with other fringe benefits and excellent career prospects await the selected candidates.
Call : 0112691439