Vacancies for Relationship Manager | Assistant Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking (Commercial Leading)
Closing Date: 15-02-2018
You should ideally;
- Be below 32 years of age
- Possess a degree or full professional qualification in ICASL, CIMA, ACCA or AIB
- Possess at least 3 years of post qualifying executive experience in a bank / financial institution with a sound knowledge of credit / lending function.
- Have the ability to analyze diverse industries and possess good numerate skills
- Possess knowledge / ability to structure commercial banking products
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships with corporate clients and the general industry
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Exposure / knowledge of trade would be an added advantage.
You will be responsible for,
- Appraising and recommending commercial banking products, loans and other financial proposals.
- Regular client visits / communication, monitoring and following up and utilization of limits approved
- Maintaining and improving the quality of the portfolio
- Organizing new client relationships and promoting facilitates whilst maintaining existing client relationships
- Ensuring all regulatory and MIS requirements with regard to the loan and investment portfolio including group review are complied with.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Please apply via topjobs site or by e-mail sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 15 February 2018.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03