Vacancies for Roaming Product Associate - (Officer)
Closing Date: 25-02-2018
Global and Content Service
- Attending to second level escalated roaming customer quarries by liaising with other divisions
- Minimize roaming waiver arrangement by validating roaming usage details and foreign operator utility records
- Optimize roaming revenue by promoting cost effective roaming products to corporate and individual customers.
- Arranging customer visits in order to provide solutions for roaming complaints for VIP and corporate customers
- Monitoring roaming network related issues 24*7 and assisting customers to resolve these issues.
- Updating roaming details and required charges in portals periodically
- Lodging Siebel requests to adjust customer bills with roaming waivers
- Providing comprehensive training and guidance to all new recruits, existing call center associates agents and trainees at Dialog call center.
- Assisting credit department on Call Retail record (CDR) manual calculation, recovering bills/payments when complaints are under investigations.
- A certificate or Diploma in business Management
- Should have excellent communication skills and computer literacy
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
If you thing you possess the required attributes to carry out the scope of the work detailed above, forward your CV to email@example.com within 7 days of this advertisement.
Please mention the position applied for in FULL CAPITALS in the subject header.