Ministry of Education
Applications are invited from suitability and experienced individuals for the following positions of the Project Management Unit of the Nearest School is the Best School national programme for school Development.
2. General Conditions
i. Age should be less than 65 years as the closing date of applications.
ii. Strong computer literacy on spreadsheet, word processing, making presentations, Internet and email is necessary.
03. Proficiency - in English language is required with fluency in Sinhala and / or Tamil language.
04. Demonstrated communication skills (written and oral) and negotiation / consultation skills.
05. The intial contract will be for one year of which first six months will be on probation. The contract period is renewable annually subject to the satisfactory performance demonstrated at formal performance appraisal by the supervising officers.
06. Employees are entitled for cost of living allowance, EPF and ETF
07. PAYE tax or any other applicable taxes are payable by the project staff based on prevailing rates.
08. Candidates who are already in the public service should send their applications through their head of the department CEO of the agency who should indicate that the candidate could be released in the event of being selected to the assignment.
09. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interviews.
10. Self prepared applications CV to be submited along with the copies of academic, professional and experience certificates with the names two non related referees.
State application for the post of Technical Officer - Indic ate the preferred work station on top of the left side of envelope and send the application to reach the 'Secretary, Ministry of Education, Project Management Unit, 5th Floor, Ministry of Education, Isurupaya, Pelawatta, Battaramulla' on or before 30.01.2018