Vacancies for Printing Executive
Closing Date: 05-02-2018
Sri Lankan Airlines, the National Carrier of Sri Lanka operates with a network of destinations throughout Asia, the Middle East, London and Melbourne, The Airline has a strong presence in Maldives and southern India, SriLankan is a member of the 'Oneworld' alliance.
The SriLankan team is seeking a dynamic individual to join as;Printing Executive
To be in charge of the printing section to fulfill the company / group printing requirements and maintain the high standard all the time as per direction given by the management & achieving the deadlines by using cost effective process.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Methodically planning out job programmes in order to optimize machine time and ensuring that stationary is given to stores on time, in order to maintain stock levels.
- Checking and approving all printed and finished products to ensure that a high qualified is maintained.
- Assisting the procurement department in purchasing raw materials by providing the necessary technical expertise in both selection and evaluation of tenders/quotations to ensure that the correct items are purchased.
- Ensuring optimum usage of raw materials in order to avoid wastage and obtain usage from the materials and paper.
- Expanding and developing the printing section with a view to turn same into a profit centre by undertaking additional jobs which are feasible and cost beneficial.
- Training and developing subordinate staff according to the needs of the organization and their own abilities to provide progressive on the job training.
- Ensuring that printing jobs are completed within stipulated time frames using offset printing methodology to assist user departments to achieve their service delivery targets.
The applicant should possess the following minimum requirements for the above positions.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 years of work experience in the printing industry.
- Diploma in advance printing technology and management conducted by SLIOP (Sri Lanka institute of printing) with 3 years of experience in the printing industry.
Be a Sri Lankan Citizen.
Upper age limit: 35 years as at 05th February 2018.
Applications (with copies of educational / professional certificates attached) along with your contact number and email address should be forwarded to the Talent Resourcing & Overseas HR Operations Manager, Human Resources Devision, SriLankan Airlines Limited, Airline Centre, Bandaranaike International Airport, Katunayake, Sri Lanka, stating the post applied for on the upper left corner of the envelope, to reach us on or before 05th February 2018.
We are an equal opportunity Organization.
Influencing will be a reflection of unsuitability.
Please note that we will correspond with you within a month closing the advertisement in the event your application is shortlisted for consideration.