Ministry of Health - Vacancies
Global Fund to Fight Aids, Tuberculosis & Malaria (GFATM)
VacanciesThe Ministry of Health, Nutrition & Ingenious Medicine is the Principal Recipient of four grants awarded by the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM), The four grants involve in the prevention and control of HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis, prevention of re - introduction of Malaria in to Sri Lanka, The grants are expected to run up to end of 2018.
Applications are called from qualified and experienced individuals for the Post of Monitoring & Evaluation (M & E) Officer for the National Programme for Tuberculosis Control and Chest Diseases (NPTCCD) Grant of the GFATM Project.
Post of Monitoring & Evaluation officer - NPTTCD GRANT
(PS 6 as pert the Management Services Circular No 01/2016 (24.03.2016)
01 VACANCY - CONTRACT BASIS
M & E Officer has to assist Programme Director to provide programmatic, financial and technical guidance to program staff with regards to the national TB Surveillance and M & E systems, national, international and Global Fund - related reporting requirements, resources and capacities, In addition, monitor of the implementation status of the all activities pertaining to TB control in the Country, including the contribution from the Global Fund, and report to the programme director,
Required qualifications, experience and competencies
- Bachelors degree in Bio Science, Accounting of Financial Management from a recognized university.
- Certificate Level of proficiency not below than the NVQ level 7 qualification in a relevant field from a recolonized institution or
- NVQ level 6 qualification at the level of project officer or higher level.
- Post graduate degree public health evaluation will be and added advantage.
- Membership of Sri Lanka evaluation Association will be district advantage.
- preference will be to those who are having working experience in foreign funded projects specially in health sector related projects.
- Demonstrated Communication skills (written and ora)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong computer skills advance skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint, Internet and Email software are a must.
- Highest proficiency in English is required with fluency in Sinhala and or Tamil language.
- The duty station will be Colombo but may need to travel to project implementation sites all over the country.
- Age should be below 65 years as at 31.12.2018
- Strong computer skills advance skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point, Internet and Email software is a must.
- Preference will be given to those who have prior working experience in a similar capacity in foreign funded projects, especially in the public sector.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
- Selected applicant should be able to take up the assignment immediately.
- Salary is as per the Management Services Circular No. 01/2016 (24.03.2016) and other Management Services ciruclars.
- The contribution of the employer for EPF IS 12% and ETF is 3% of the salary. The EPF contribution of the employee is 8% of the salary.
- Candidates who are already in the public service should send their applications through the relevant Head of Department / CEO of the Agency who should indicate that the candidate could be released in the event of being selected to assignment.
All applications should be sent along with CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents in order to prove the qualifications experience. State Application for Post of M & E Officer - NPTCCO Grant, GFATM Project on top the left side of envelope to reach the below address within 14 days of this advertisement (Closing Date 11th February 2018)
The Project Director,
GFATM Project Office 3rd Floor, Public Health Complex. No. 555/5, Elvitagala Mawatha, Colombo 05,
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 0112581918